Ongenstown Bellewstown, Co. Meath. Excellent c.12 ¼ Acre Field
- Top quality County Meath land.
- Beautifully well Proportioned Field.
- Prominent Road Frontage of 370 ft and an average depth is 1,130 ft.
- Ever so slightly sloping from North to South and from East to West.
- Ideal spot for a residence or a number of houses or for agricultural building.
- Equally suitable for Horticulture, Marked gardening, Horses or farm building.
- Rare opportunity to purchase such a delightful and compact holding in this sought after area, where small holdings rarely become available.
Located About 1 mile South West of Bellewstown Village about ½ mile off from the Bellewstown / Carnes Road.
Guide Price: €200,000.