The property is a Semi-Detached, two storied (with lower level Yard and store) town house built in c.1880. It was originally the Brew Masters house for Cairns Brewery
The house fronts directly onto the very bottom of Mary Street and is directly opposite the small car park.
It is in need of substantial repair. This is a complete refurbishment not a redecoration.
It has the advantage of a side pedestrian gate which will benefit refurbishment and possible extension.
The side gate leads to steps to a lower ground level that contains a yard area and a store under the curtilage of the building. This may allow further extension. The rear wall borders on to the Dale.
Following a refurbishment, the property lends itself for residential accommodation or office or clinic use.
Use & Planning.
The property has been used as a Surgery / Clinic for many years.
Previously, it was residential. No change of use was ever applied for, SO the current planning permission is still RESIDENTIAL.
This property is on the list of Protected Structures. Reg: DB-364 / National Inventory No. 13622052.
Location: This property is located at the bottom East side of Mary Street with a small public car park opposite.
Immediately off the Dublin Road and across from Scotch Hall Shopping Centre car park entrance.
Only 5 minutes’ walk to the town centre and 10 minutes’ walk to Train and Bus station.
It is an excellent rental location.
The building has an approximate internal floor area of 163m2 / 1,752sq.ft (not incl. shed).